Meet with our Microblading Specialist, Michelle Wilson, to discuss the process of microblading. During our free consultation, your needs will be assessed and you will be given the best options specifically recommended for you. You will also be given the cost of service before any treatments are completed.
After your consultation, we’ll help you schedule your Fill-In TouchUp Microblading Procedure, which is around 1.5 hours long and is done every 12-24 months.
Unlike microblading, microshading does not tattoo full strokes along the browline, but rather small points to “shade” in sparse areas. Instead of creating the illusion of individual hairs, microshading fills in the entire brow with light pigmentation. A free consultation is provided.
Meet one of our Bella Babes, and hear about her experience with Microblading at Bella Viságe!
- Consultation: In your free consult, we’ll discuss your desired eyebrow shape, color, and style, taking into consideration your facial features and skin tone.
- Design: We’ll draw an outline of the proposed eyebrow shape, making adjustments until you both agree on the desired look.
- Numbing: A topical numbing cream is applied to minimize any discomfort.
- Pigment Application: Using the microblading tool, we’ll create small strokes that mimic natural hair growth. The pigment is implanted into the top layer of the skin.
- Aftercare: There are specific aftercare instructions to ensure proper healing and color retention. This may include avoiding water, excessive sweating, and certain skincare products for a few days.
- Touch-ups: We will see you 30 days after your initial microblading to fine-tune the shape and color and to address any areas where the pigment may not have retained well.
Michelle Wilson, Director of Aesthetics, talks Microblading at Bella Viságe